Saturday, December 13, 2014

I am OK

I told that little girl it was okay, 
and that she didn't have to be afraid anymore. 
I told her not worry, she is not alone,
 that she will never have to do, what she did before. 
Told her not to hide, told her it was okay to cry,
That she was special, & unique just like the sky. 
Told her many times not to end her life,
 I told her she would survive. If only she, put down the knife. 

The little girl is okay today,
she found her own way out.
Through tears and fighting,
she made a way. 

She survived,
 just like I knew deep down that she would. 
She is okay now. 
She fought her demons and she's learning to love.
 Not only others but also herself. 
The little girl found out a lot of things,
 finally able to spread her wings.
 One more bit of advice I have her, 
was to use her voice and not be afraid,
 it wasn't her fault, 
so stop blaming herself. 
one more thing I realized, 
was I held the key. 
That little girl I was talking to, happened to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment